- monitoring the integrity of financial reporting and reviewing the Group’s risk management systems on behalf of the Board, including reviewing the work of Group Internal Audit;
- overseeing the statutory audit process; – monitoring quality of the audit process and resultant findings; – recommending appointments to the Board;
- monitoring independence and objectivity, including monitoring auditor rotation and developing policy on non-audit services provided;
- approving auditor remuneration and terms of engagement; and
- overseeing the audit tender process, if applicable.
Support the Board through the Merger and the transition process as the new enlarged business embeds the Group’s governance framework, financial reporting, risks and internal controls.
- Mark Butcher1 Committee Chair
- Bill Spencer2
- Claire Miles2
- Jill Caseberry3
- John Pattullo
- Fernando Cogollos1, 2
- John Davies4
1. Appointed to the Board 24 September 2019, 2. Left the Board on 20 March 2020, 3. Left the Board 24 September 2019, 4. Appointed to the Board 21 February 2020