- assessing, reviewing and agreeing with the Board the remuneration policy for the Board and senior management excluding the Non-executive Directors;
- assessing and reviewing the remuneration policy and benefit structure for Group employees; and
- monitoring the share incentive plans including participation and exceptional circumstances and amending the design of the plans in line with best practice.
Implemented changes in remuneration and aligned management incentive plans with long term
value creation objectives of the Group.
- John Davies1 Committee Chair
- Avril Palmer-Baunack2
- Bill Spencer3
- Claire Miles3
- Jill Caseberry4
- John Pattullo
- Mark Butcher4
- Fernando Cogollos5
- Steve Oakley6
1. From 21 February 2020, 2. From 12 August 2019, 3. Until 20 March 2020, 4. Until 24 September 2019, 5. From 24 September 2019 until 20 March 2020, 6. From 21 February 2020 until 15 May 2020.